Brian Frazier / Candidate, US House of Representatives FL, CD1
Brian Frazier for US Congress
Brian Frazier, candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives, Florida District 1. A retired Navy Captain, with 25 years of active duty service. The son of a career military man he has experienced the military as a dependent, active duty member, and a now a veteran. He has extensive personal experience in National Security affairs. He has years of experience in Washington D.C. working in and with Federal Departments, Agencies and Offices and has in depth, hands on leadership experience in the field of Anti-Terrorism. He is interested in returning our Federal Government to the people it represents to include a return to a constitutional government. Having never run for office before, he believes our representatives should be citizens who have acquired experience and knowledge and not career politicians. To that end, he is for term limits and will self-limit if unsuccessful in getting limits passed. He has a plan to get Veterans the health care they need and believes in a national carry policy concerning the second amendment.
“We don’t need Fundamental Transformation. We need to get back to Fundamentals”
Our founders blessed us with the most important and powerful political documents the world has ever known. We must respect the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America as the law of our land and get back to the core values that have made our country the most prosperous, most powerful, most inclusive and most fair country in the history of the world. We must have representation that will stand up and speak out for these values. I am ready to represent Florida District One in leading the effort to put the citizens of this country back in charge of their government. I will:
- Support and defend The Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic
- Work to enact Term Limits and immediately join the term limits caucus
- Stand strong for 2nd Amendment Rights
- Stand strong for Individual Liberty and State’s Rights
- Vote to enforce The Rule of Law in accordance with the Laws of Nature and Nature’s God
Elect a Vet
- 25 year active duty Veteran with global experience.
- A customer of the VA who knows what needs to be done to care for our veterans.
- Extensive Successful Leadership Experience.
- Naval Aviator with over 4,000 mishap free flight hours.
- Washington D.C. Federal Department, Agency and Office experienced.
- Graduate of the National Defense University’s Industrial College of the Armed Forces (M.S. National Resource Strategy) with understanding of where major cuts can safely be made.
- Anti-Terrorism experience and expertise with in-depth understanding of the issues facing our nation and the world today.
VOTE for a Candidate who will work to revive the AMERICAN DREAM
PRIDE AND THE DIGNITY OF WORK
PRESERVATION of FREEDOM and LIBERTY