Debb Alonso / Sacred Heart Senior Services
Debb Alonso, manager of Sacred Heart Senior Services for over 11 years. Debb truly enjoys her position and has a passion for working with seniors. Focusing on bringing educational programs to help individuals become better informed about their health through seminars to offering various resources for taking better preventive health measures. Sacred Heart Health System’s Senior Spirit is a special program for persons 55 and older that empowers seniors to develop an active role in their health. Membership is Free to anyone 55 or older.
“Aging with an Attitude”
Membership includes free monthly health and wellness seminars
Healthy Living Series talks are held throughout the Gulf Coast Ministry which includes Pensacola, Pace, Gulf Breeze, Miramar Beach, Port St. Joe, and Providence Hospital – Mobile. Including Financial Matters lectures that are informative, discussing topics living in Retirement; such as Social Security, Medicare, Long-term care, ect.
- Member Benefits & discounts:
- Special inpatient benefits; receive a visit from a volunteer, a get well gift bag and guest meal tickets for a family member or caregiver.
- Monthly newsletter, keeping members informed about important health issues and upcoming programs, events and screenings.
- Monthly Free Health screening (mission in motion) 416-7826
- Free Prescription Discount Drug Card. Receive a discount off medications when presented to a pharmacy, this is not insurance, and the card may be used for drugs NOT covered or in while in the “donut hole”
- Pre-Paid Lab Screening Program (includes 5 lab screenings)
Coupon Book $30
Anemia, Diabetes, Blood type, Cardiac Risk, Prostate Cancer
- CareLink – our preferred medical alert system offering 24/7 monitoring and assistance. Members receive a discount and free installation.
- AARP Driver Safety Course – Held monthly at the Sacred Heart Cancer Center
Ready to take charge of your health and join Senior Spirit? Please call (850) 416-1620.
or check us out online www.sacred-heart.org/seniorspirit
April 30, 2016
Power of E3 © 2015. All Rights Reserved
Annalee Leonard, Founder & President of Mainstay Financial Group had a dream….that dream was to have an annual day of education, enlightenment & empowerment for women in the 55+ age group. In addition, the event would generate donations to help women that may not be able to afford their own health care. That dream became a reality when Mainstay Financial partnered with Sacred Heart Senior Services to present the first Power of E3 day in March 2014. The successful event was followed by the second E3 day in 2015. E3 2014 generated a modest donation and E3 2015 resulted in a $5000 donation to Sacred Heart Hospital Foundation!
E3 2016 Annual Day of Education, Enlightenment and Empowerment for women 55 and over will be even bigger & better!
This women only event with WEAR-TV Anchor Sue Straughn as emcee will feature speakers Kathleen Logan, Annalee Leonard, Suzanne Bush, MD and Laticia “Action” Jackson. Each speaker will focus on topics particular to women 55 years and over. See the Speaker tab for further information about the speakers.
All net proceeds of E3 2016 will be donated to the Sacred Heart Hospital Foundation to benefit women in need of healthcare.