LiveComm.com was founded by Mitch Stephen with Javier and Manuel Oblitas to solve some particular marketing and sales issues they recognized were happening in their own businesses.
The main issue was missing inquiries and the need to improve communication with people who wanted more information. LiveComm became the solution and more!
Can you imagine having the ability to capture the cell phone number of every customer who ever inquired about your business? Then imagine being able to text every inquirer, at will, for pennies per text.
Technology is constantly changing the way entrepreneurs are staying in touch with their prospects and the pace at which businesses can grow. CLICK HERE to see how cutting edge entrepreneurs are using LiveComm.com to completely surpass last year’s net profit!
Mitch Stephen / Founder
Self-employed RE investor for 20 years, starting at the age of 23.
- Married to his wife, Tommi, and has a daughter, Shannon.
- Bought and sold over 1,300 properties in and about San Antonio, Tx since 1996, specializing in buying distressed properties with OPM and selling those properties with Owner Financing.
- Purchased and manages Self-Storage and Boat Storage facilities primarily around Canyon Lake (Texas).
- Mitch is the author of 2 books: MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES: Failing Forward to Financial Freedom and its successor MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES 200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties (currently available in audio version)
- Mitch offers Online Education, Group Coaching, and Full-on Mentorships as it relates to all the aspects of Owner Financing.
- Partnered with Raymond Braun in 2005 to create R.E. Capital, LLC, which specializes in loaning on exactly the kind of investor deals they wish they’d have found themselves
- Forged the creation of Livecomm, a mass texting software designed to help eliminate problems that arise when you get 50 to 100 non-qualified calls a day from bandit signs advertising Owner Financed Houses.
- Mitch and Partner Carlos Balido teamed up to get off the beaten trail of inflated house prices and started buying manufactured homes in Mobile Home Parks they did NOT own.
- Bought 140 manufactured homes and sold 50 of those notes to Jim Clayton of Clayton Manufactured Homes
- Mitch likes to hunt and fish when he’s not writing songs or playing the drums.